What do you download?
You get the displayed picture with the respective resolution for your screen.
What resolution do you have?
If you have a Windows PC, go with the mouse pointer to a empty area of the desktop (not in a program) – right-click the mouse – the context menu opens; select PROPERTIES – a windows opens – click the tab SETTINGS – the solution of your screen is displayed here.
How to integrate the wallpaper?
Please keep in mind, at which location you save the wallpaper after the download is complete.
Integrating the wallpaper :
- Move the mouse pointer to an empty area of the desktop (not in a program)
- Right-click the mouse
- The context menu open, where you select PROPERTIES
- A window open (normally the tab BACKGROUND will be displayed automatically)
- Select BROWSE and open the picture where you saved it
- If you click OK, the picture will be displayed in the preview window
- Now you just click OK and
You have neither a 800x600 nor a 1024x768 resolution?
You can use the wallpapers anyway, however the display could be tiled or some space could not be filled at the margins.